White Masking Tapes – 25mm x 50m – Low Tack – Excellent Quality
White Masking Tape 25mm is perfect for lining areas for painting or for crafts. The tapes has a low tack adhesive to ensure it remove cleanly without leaving marks or damages from most plastic and metal surfaces. This water-resistant masking tape is easy to tear by hand. It can also be used as a temporary labeling solution as it can be written on.
White Masking tape 25mm material and Usage
The tape is made from thin paper that can easily be torn, with a pressure sensitive low tack adhesive. It can easily be removed from most surfaces without leaving residue or causing damage.
Invented in 1925 to aid the automotive industry in marking off areas where auto body paint was not required, masking tape is still used today throughout the automotive building and repair industries.
White Masking Tape 25mm is also a favourite of decorators, water-resistant masking tape allows an area to be safely masked off during painting without the risk of bleeding or surface damage.
This heat resistant tape offers a multitude of uses across home and industry. Whether used in building and construction to mark areas or identify components, for general crafting purposes or as drafting tape to attach blueprints to a drawing board, our masking tape is a low-cost product that never fails to deliver.
This masking tape is acid free.
- Tape ideal for masking and craft uses
- Excellent resistance to water and solvents, great for outdoor use and decorating
- Can withstand temperatures up to 200?F with a low tack adhesive for temporary use
- Will stay in place up to 14 days in sunlight
- Easy, clean removal, mostly used for drafting out areas for crafts, automotive work and home interiors
- Supplied on 50 metre rolls with a choice of 25mm or 50mm widths