All Purpose Cleaner Wild Rhubarb 828ml with powergreen technology
You’re gonna love this! Method Antibac All Purpose Cleaner Wild Rhubarb kills 99.9% of bacteria.
This is rhubarb in its birthday suit. Fresh + tart just like the day it was plucked from the ground. Hold the custard!
Method antibac all purpose cleaner Wild Rhubarb
There’s a new anti-bac in town with a new naturally derived lactic acid formula that smells like wild rhubarb, not chemicals. Plus, you?ll be happy to know that Method Antibac All Purpose Wild Rhubarb kills 99.9% of bacteria*. The only thing left is a sparkling sense of satisfaction.
Not suitable for use on natural stones or porous surfaces, such as marble or limestone.
*including enterococcus hirae, saphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa
A leading research firm comprehensively assessed all of method?s ingredients to ensure their safety for people and the environment. You can find a list of all method ingredients here. Please visit MBDC to read more about the assessment process
Easy to use: 1. spray on surface. 2. To disinfect, leave to work its magic for 5 minutes. 3. Wipe with a damp cloth.
Method Product’s statement
Test on an inconspicuous area first. surfaces vary. Not suitable for use on natural stones or porous surfaces, such as marble or limestone.
- Method uses non-toxic, naturally derived ingredients to put the hurt on dirt. It therefore does not harm a hair on your family?s heads. And it makes your homes so clean, you could live in them.
- Made from natural plant and mineral derived ingredients.
- Method Antibac All Purpose Wild Rhubarb?spray gives you the chance to leave your bathroom sparkling clean without bathing in a chemical solution. So next time you or your family jump in the tub, you know you are safe.
- Method bottles are recyclable. Please don’t send them to the landfills and recycle after use.
- Method is 100% phosphate free
- None of method?s products contain triclosan
- method doesn?t contain any parabens
- all method products are vegan and cruelty-free
Method cleaning products do not contain nut oils, but a few of their cleaners do contain surfactants derived from coconut. It appears that even when ingested, coconut (and coconut oils) are less likely to cause a reaction. The good news is that Method took nut allergies into account when formulating their fragrances, as well; Therefore, the almond scent in the furniture and floor cleaners is derived from a synthetic oil. As always, if you have severe nut allergies, please always check with a doctor first.
Have you tried Method Anti-bac bathroom cleaner?