75mm x 50M Self-Adhesive Multi-purpose brown paper tapes by Greener Route
Our Multi-purpose brown paper tapes are made from sustainable recycled Kraft paper with a solvent based adhesive. As the name suggests, they are Self-Adhesive, Ideal for Framing, Masking, Decorating and or Packaging. A great alternative to polypropylene and PVC tapes, they are Recyclable, acid Free and Vegan.
What is solvent based kraft paper tape?
One of the key differences between acrylic Kraft paper tapes and solvent based self-adhesive paper kraft packaging tapes is that solvent sticks to itself. As a result it makes it ideal for a range of applications. It also performs better at extreme temperatures. Similar to our acrylic tape, this is a more eco-friendly alternative to plastic tape. So, If you are looking for strong tape to secure your goods, all the while with the environment in mind, these brown paper tapes are the ones for you.
ou multi-purpose brown paper tapes ?
It offers long-lasting adhesion and requires minimal pressure when applied. Easily torn by hand, our branded multi-purpose brown paper tape is available in 25mm, 38mm, 48mm or 75mm. Picture framers apply brown paper tape to the back of frames as part of the border/framing process. This makes it a popular choice in the craft and framing industry because . This is where the tape sticking to itself comes in handy. For this reason, these kraft paper tapes are often referred to as “framing tapes” or “framers paper tapes”.
- Crepe paper-based solution
- Self-adhesive brown paper tapes – no water needed for activation, forms a strong, long lasting, highly adhesive bond
- Our multi-purpose brown paper tapes are compatible with tape dispensers
- Strong resistance to moisture and humidity
- Sticks to all carton surfaces
- Ideal for packing light to medium weight parcels
- Plastic and toxic free and made from sustainable paper source
- Ideal for Picture Framing, our Kraft paper tapes can be layered
You can read more on paper tapes at https://www.facebook.com/pg/Greener-Route-108711527512085/posts/?ref=page_internal.