38mm x 50M Framers Brown Paper Tape
38mm Kraft Framers paper tapes use Solvent adhesive. They are Self-Adhesive, Ideal for Framing, Masking, Decorating and or Packaging. They are also Eco-Friendly, Fully Recyclable,Toxic Free and Vegan.
What is solvent based framers kraft paper tape?
One of the key differences between acrylic Kraft paper tapes and solvent based self-adhesive paper kraft packaging tapes is that solvent sticks to itself. This therefore makes it ideal for a range of applications. It also performs better at extreme temperatures. Similar to acrylic tape, this is a great enviro-friendly alternative to plastic tape. If you are looking for strong tape, all the while with the environment in mind, these paper tapes are for you.
What is their use?
It offers long-lasting adhesion and requires minimal pressure when applied. Easily torn by hand, our brown paper solvent tape is available in 25mm, 38mm and 48mm. Solvent brown paper tape is widely used in the craft and framing industry. Indeed, picture framers apply it to the back of frames as part of the border/framing process. This is where the tape sticking to itself comes in handy. For this reason, these Kraft paper tapes are often referred to as “framing tapes” or “framers paper tapes”. They are 100% recyclable but due to their solvent adhesive are not compostable.
- Standard paper-based solution
- Self-adhesive brown paper tapes –
- no water needed for activation, forms a strong, long lasting, highly adhesive bond
- Our standard paper kraft tape can be used with tape dispensers
- Strong resistance to moisture and humidity
- Sticks to all carton surfaces and is 100% recyclable
- Ideal for packing parcel light to medium weights
- Ideal for Picture Framing, our kraft paper tapes can be layered
You can read more on paper tapes at https://www.facebook.com/pg/Greener-Route-108711527512085/posts/?ref=page_internal.